Exeter College are excited to announce that accommodation is now available for students over the age of 18. Situated only a short walk from Exeter College, Exeter Trust House, near Belmont Park, is a modern and purpose built student accommodation block, designed to meet the needs of students.
You can choose a top floor studio flat for independent living or a cluster room with a private bedroom and a shared living area. These facilities come with furnished bedrooms and fully fitted kitchens.
Exeter Trust House is owned and managed by Unite Students, the leading provider of student accommodation in the UK, providing homes for 50,000 students, across 28 cities.
Your living essentials include:
- All bills included in the rent
- Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Basic contents insurance
- Secure properties looked after by service teams 24/7
- Log any maintenance requests with our teams via the free MyUnite app
- Onsite support from property teams
- 24/7 emergency contact centre
- Laundry facilities
- Bike storage
All of this is available from only £150 per week.