The tuition fees for full-time courses in 2016-2017 are:
- BA and BA (hons) - £5,995 (Per Year)
- Foundation Degree* - £5,995 (Per Year)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) - £5,995 (Per Year)
- Higher National Certificate (HNC)** - £5995 (Per Year)
- Art and Design Diploma in Foundation Studies - students who are over 19 years old on 31st August 2013 will pay £1,649 tuition, £30 caution, an exam fee and a studio fee (to be confirmed). Entrants who are 16-18 years old on 31st August 2014 will pay a studio fee (to be confirmed) and £30 caution fee only.
- Certificate in Management and Leadership - Level 5 - £1,095 (34 week course)
- Diploma in Management and Leadership – Level 5 - £1,495 (34 week course)
- Access to HE - Click here for fees information
*Please note, the Football Coaching and Development Foundation Degree is £7,995 per year.
**The fee for an HNC part-time programme is £2,195 per year
The tuition fees for part-time courses in 2016-2017 are £997 per 20 credits
(alternative credit modules will be calculated accordingly, for example a 15
credit module would be costed at £747.75, a 30 credit module at £1495.50 etc)
Please note, fees for international students are higher. Please visit the International Students section for more information.
Teacher Training Courses
Click here to visit the Teacher Training pages and find out about fees
Please refer to individual course pages to find information about additional costs for your course if relevant.
University Level funding
Student loans are available to cover the cost of your course fees and/or your maintenance costs whilst studying. To find out if you are eligible and how to apply, click here.
Confused about Fees and Costs?
Then talk to us and we can help!
Telephone: 01392 400909