Teaching in Construction
Looking for a rewarding career? Time to give something back? Looking for a fresh start?
Speak to Us.
As a construction specialist, you can bring experiences and invaluable skills to help train the next generation. If you are thinking about teaching in construction, you have come to the right place.
We can help you get into teaching, with personalised support and a teacher training qualification if you are from an industry background.
You’ll get a range of benefits, these include:
- Generous holiday entitlement, plus Christmas closure and bank holidays
- Teachers’ Pension or Local Government pension scheme
- A coordinated staff development programme designed to develop you both professionally and personally
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reduced gym membership
- Discounted rate for college courses
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Access to student union discount card, giving you a discount at a range of retail outlets
Roles currently available:
- Hourly paid Lecturers in Brick, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Plumbing
- Full time Lecturers in Brick and Civil Engineering
- Full time Skills Officer in Brick
- Full time Skills Officer in Electrical (temporary to cover maternity leave)
Speak to Us
For an informal chat about teaching in construction, please contact us on 01392 400391.
How to Apply
Please click here for information on how to apply.